Monday 2 January 2017

Pleats and Metallics



hello beautiful people! Today was one of those good, discover new places, kind of day for me. It was my first time visiting a park during winter time, because who does that? am I right?!
needless to say, it was absolutely magical and the fog kind of played a part in how ethereal it looked.
couldn't go there and not have an outfit shoot though (between us both, that was kind of the reason I went there in the first place)



For today's look I played with metallics a bit, though not the overwhelming type, I found this pleated HM skirt to be pretty subdued and still up with the trend.
To make it a bit more day appropriate, I paired it with a slouchy pink jumper and a cosy grey pea coat.
aaand off course, just like any outfit I've been wearing recently, I added some fishnets to the mix, couldn't help it! (monkey with hands on eyes emoji) 








SHOP THE LOOK


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. A very edgy but sweet look! And the photographs are beautiful ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetheart! I'm glad you liked the content <3

      Delete
  2. A stylish and beautiful appearance for a modern and veiled girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog's post is very nice.
    Fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig