Thursday 16 February 2017

Knits and Culottes




Hi my loves! So here's the thing, I've never been one to dress typically "warm" during winter time. I mean its warm in my head, but mules and culottes in the dead of winter! most people would call me crazy, but it certainly won't stop me from wearing it anyways haha.

For this look I chose to style my relaxed high waisted culottes with a chunky knit gray sweater and some black leather mules. To add a bit more interest to the look (and because winter time is all about layering) I layered a basic white button up underneath and tucked both the sweater and the shirt in to give my body some shape.










SHOP THE LOOK

Sweater - HM
Culottes - Zara (similar linked below)
White Button up - Mango (similar linked below)
Mules - Jeffrey Campbell (similar linked below)





SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig