Sunday 5 March 2017

Athleisure Love



Hello beautiful people!
Today I feel like speaking my mind, I don't know, just talking to you guys I guess. Things have been a bit hectic and overwhelming lately, with uni starting and all. Not that I'm complaining or anything, it's actually the good kind of busy, the one where I get to do all the things I love ALL at the SAME TIME! Which as you can probably imagine feels a bit too much at times. Nonetheless, for that split second where I de-blur my vision and get my mind off of everything, I'm nothing short of  ultimately grateful.

Enough blabber for today, and lets get to the look. I, by nature, am a sucker for sports wear and the best day of my life was when Sports Luxe / Athleisure became a thing!




For this look I decided to mix things up and combine athletic pieces like my cropped hoodie and my Adidas windbreaker with pieces that are more put together, if you consider raw edge denim culottes and leather block heels put together. You could easily pair it with a pair of white Stan Smiths for a more casual look. Scroll to the end for outfit details! xx











SHOP THE LOOK

Jacket - Adidas
Cropped Hoodie - Bershka
Culottes - Zara
Shoes - Zara
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Nice Blog. Looking fabulopus and stylish in Adidas Jacket and Perfect Outfit. Trendy stylish and fashion week dresses. I like this Blog. Please try to Post Beautiful Sarees and Salwar Kameez.

    https://www.unnatisilks.com/sarees-online.html

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig