Monday 27 March 2017

Calvin Klein x Time Center Collab

So loves, its been a while, I really need to get back into the groove of things. So you may or may not know that I recently got the chance to collaborate with Time Center and Calvin Klein to bring you guys my top picks from the new CK watch collection available at Time Center Jo.

The campaign was made with Mother's Day in mind, that was kind of the purpose. You could say it was like a mini Mother's Day gift guide and it launched on my Instagram about a week ago (I'm hoping you guys like the content ;) )

I honestly had so much fun creating the content, and having the creative freedom as to how I shoot everything and style/edit the shots was liberating. I off course couldn't but throw a little bit of hand lettering in there, my hands wouldn't allow otherwise. All in all shooting, playing with textures, layers and hand lettering made my heart so happy. These are the exact kind of projects I love to be working on.







  










I hope you loves are all having a great day so far
xoxo, Aya
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hi Aya,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Aya Barqawi has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Asian Fashion Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/asian_fashion_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Asian Fashion Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, the clothes are looking good on you. But jeans with some designer tee are looking great. Few days before, I bought some rhinestone clothes from 6ixrhinestone.com. They are experts pride themselves on providing a great and personal customer service experience, quick turnaround times, affordable/competitive pricing and a finished product you are satisfied with. We don’t cut any corners and use a great quality machine cut stone in combination with a high-quality adhesive for the best look and longest lasting design.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig