Sunday 13 August 2017

Mashallah - A Commissioned Piece for Yislamoo





Hi my loves,

So if you follow me on Instagram, you would have probably already seen this print by now, I just realized though, that I have yet to write a proper blog post about it! (monkey emoji with hands on face) #WhereAreEmojisWhenWeNeedThem

Okay, but for real though, this was one of the most fun collabs I've done because it was all about the art, and just the art. I got commissioned by Yislamoo to hand letter the beautiful Arabic word "Mashallah" (God has willed it).

And let me just tell you, I can never turn down any opportunity to be creative and artsy, but to have my work displayed and sold as well? SIGN.ME.UP

I wasn't expecting all the positive feedback the piece got, I mean I knew I liked it, I just didn't know people would respond to it so well which made my heart swell <3 (p.s. I didn't mean to rhyme)

So with out further to do here is the masterpiece. Ta Da!
Oh yeah, one more thing, I also did a mini interview which is on the Yislamoo blog, click here to check it out.

You can shop the Artwork here.







SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig